- NH90 takes over key helicopter
- Brooke Fraser cancels NZ tour
- Summer vibes, roots reggae styles
- Drowning: a preventable killer
- PHOTOS: BOP Junior Championships
- Beach water quality data now online
- Blackcaps squad announced
- Hunter airlifted from Lake Tarawera
- Helping the children at Christmas
- Family’s plight for brave boy
- What's on Today? Surf Lifesaving
- Electric car visits Tauranga
- Man killed in motocycle crash
- A Kiwi sound like no other
- Local acts in Battle of Bands final
- Arrest made in Bayfair mugging
- Man killed in motocycle crash
- Murder accused denies guilt
- Two charged over Tauranga murder
- What on earth was he thinking?
- Rain causes flooding and washouts
- Bay police help in $6M drug bust
- Severe weather warning issued
- Police apologise after 'Irish' mix up
- Shooter jailed for manslaughter
- Activists unveil Bridges billboard
- Council staff sent home
- Police hunt wanted men
- Rhyhan’s ‘a hero’
- Car rolls at Pyes Pa
Terms and Conditions - SunLive
Intellectual Property. Limited Use of this Website
- This web may not be modified or altered in any way.
- This web may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the SunLive Content and User Content.
- SunLive reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print this web at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from SunLive.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed in this web are the property of SunLive or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of SunLive or such third party that may own the Marks. SunLive and the Sunlive logo are trademarks of SUN MEDIA LTD.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
By accessing this Site, you and SunLive agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web shall be governed by the statutes and laws of New Zealand, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and SunLive also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Auckland with respect to such matters.
PRICES (if applicable)
This website might contain price information. The price advertised may not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate fluctuations. This means that because we are based in New Zealand, we have to convert your purchase to New Zealand dollars at the exchange rate on the day it is processed. So if you purchase on this website, you will always be charged the equivalent in New Zealand dollars at the bank exchange rate of the day.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are asked to register before ordering e-mail newsletters, joining a limited-access premium site, or when purchasing. Personal information collected is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
For example: If you choose to make a purchase, we will request personal information such as: name, address, telephone number, credit card number and shipping information.
If you ever want to review or update your profile, simply visit the Specific area and edit your personal information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
* To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
* To help you quickly find services or information on this web.
* To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you.
* To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from SunLive.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing and delivering purchases, answering customer questions about products or services, sending postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
SunLive will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on SunLive or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of SunLive and its family of Web sites, and, (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of SunLive, its Web sites, or the public.
CONTROL OF YOUR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, SunLive will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
SunLive may send out periodic e-mails informing you of technical service issues related to our product. You will not be able to choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
ACCESS TO YOUR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You can:
* View and edit personal information you have already given us.
* Subscribe or cancel subscriptions to newsletters about our services and products.