- NZ’s most disliked drivers
- Rain creeping in this weekend
- Positive outlook for electric cars
- World stage for wrestling brothers
- Rotorua heating loans extended
- Auckland interest plumps house values
- Zena leads the way
- Bridges negates KiwiRail claims
- Gone in a puff of bureaucracy
- Inspiring Kiwis receive $5K grant
- Babies enjoy free swimming lessons
- Home detention for armed callout
- Lake restocked after poaching
- Wanted by police
- Royal’s Maori three peat
- Living with Wilson’s disease
- Crash writes off beloved BMW
- Powerball player banks $24M
- New Tauranga homes unveiled
- Man charged with stabbing
- Rudd cleared to get pilots licence
- Bay of Plenty on gale watch
- Armed drug raid in Pyes Pa
- Scrub fire in Welcome Bay
- Under 13s free GP visits
- Impressive haul at Polaris Big Four
- Bay’s $591 transport package
- Solving commuter frustrations
- Sizzling, searing secrets on the grill
- Stabbing accused: no plea
Greer's Gastro Bar
Sunday 5 – Trevor Braunias Trio 5-8pm. Jazz and easy listening.
The Hop House
Saturday 4 – Official opening & American Blues & Brews Party 6pm. Free entry. Featuring 5x world class American craft beers on tap, classic American food dishes & world class blues music from Mike Garner and Warren Houston from 9.30pm.
The Crown and Badger
Friday 3 – Red Zone.
Saturday 4 – Decibel.
Sunday 5 – Tim Armstrong 3-6pm.
Wednesday 8 – A Taste of Country Night 7.30-10pm.
Welcome Bay Sports Bar
Friday 3 – Karaoke with Paulena 8pm – midnight. Theme: Hip hop.
Saturday 4 – “Groovemint” 7-10pm, acoustic duo.
Contact Julie to place a listing here: firstname.lastname@example.org