- Burling and Tuke claim strong lead
- Extra parking for Tauranga CBD
- No tsunami threat after earthquake
- Keeping benefits of water flouridation
- Woman winched from The Redwoods
- Man clings to container in rescue
- Capp wins NZ Ocean Swim Series
- For the love of Mauao
- Fine all-round guy takes last ride
- Olympic opportunity for kayaker
- Warning after McLaren Falls jump
- What's On Today? Love for Mauao
- Flashy and showy as possible
- Hilarious one-woman show
- Policy a path from poverty
- Head-on crash on SH29
- Tauranga man killed in crash
- Hare dies: 'Our hearts broken'
- Thousands feel and hear the love
- Truck rolls near Paengaroa
- Swimmer drowns in Bay river
- Wrangle over cancelled speedway
- Unbreakable bond of man and dog
- $7.1M win for Tauranga player
- Police investigating crashes
- Armed robbery at Edgecumbe hotel
- Vehicle flips in Apata crash
- Traffic delays on Hewletts Rd
- Guns fired in Coromandel
- Suncreen complaints heat up
Greer's Gastro Bar
Sunday 14 – U4RIA 5.30-8.30pm. Jazz, blues and soul. Four-piece band.
Friday 12 – Sparx 7.30pm.
Sunday 14 – Back Porch 4.30pm.
Tauranga Citz Club
Sunday 14 – Local Legends 5-8pm. Best of the best local musicians.
The Crown & Badger
Friday 12 – Planet of 3.
Saturday 13 – Planet of 3.
The Hop House
Friday 12 – Marina Marina (Canada) plus Olly Knox 8pm.
Saturday 13 – The Salty Dogs 9pm.
Thursday 18 – Quiz Night 7pm.
Contact Julie to place a listing here: firstname.lastname@example.org