- Marvelling at marine science
- No plea from alleged attacker
- Cruisers’ city shuttle success
- Trustpower confirms CBD move
- Piping hot bands wow crowds
- ‘Near normal’ autumn on way
- Phil’s not flying anytime soon
- Scrub fires raise suspicion
- CEO brings fresh vision
- Last dog trials in Te Puke
- Rescue chopper kept busy
- Biker airlifted from crash
- What’s On Today? Pipe nationals
- A dedicating run
- ARRC launches national TV series
- Quad bike death in Welcome Bay
- Home invasion at Papamoa
- Phil Rudd in court
- Traffic flowing after crash
- Hairini underpass a go
- Dog attack decision stuns father
- Bike sold in $14,600 phone bid
- Car avoids horse before crash
- Rena piece awaiting lift
- Paedophile on 10-year watch
- Horse-car crash injures man
- Man arrested after police chase
- Surprise centenary baby born
- Girl mauled by four dogs
- Labour vows to remove Rena
Crown and Badger
Friday 7 – DV8.
Saturday 8 – DV8.
Sunday 9 – Josh Pow.
McSwiggans Irish Pub
Tuesday 11 – Tauranga Acoustic Music Club jam night 7.30-9.30pm.
Friday 7 – Marilyn Kingi and Friends 7.30pm.
Saturday 8 – Chris Gunn 7.30pm.
Sunday 9 – Charlie D 4.30pm
Sunday 9 – The Blarney Boys 3-6pm.
Wednesday 12 – A Taste of Country Night 7.30-10pm.
Contact Julie to place a listing here: firstname.lastname@example.org