- Home invasion vehicle found
- Jail for Mount armed robber
- Mount to host White Ferns ODIs
- Fuel price drop short lived
- Rising rugby stars' time to shine
- Crackdown at Western Bay intersections
- Let's play ball!
- Chance of thunderstorms and hail
- Council buzzing about bees
- Dairy prices ‘turn the corner’
- Improving emergency response
- All Blacks hit town tomorrow
- Toxin warning extended to Whangamata
- Students involved in sex allegations
- BNZ closed for a good cause
- UPDATED: Flooding closes roads
- Five netted in meth sting
- Roundabout forest to go
- Maungatapu underpass underway
- Armed police swoop on Waihi Road
- Crash blocks road near Oropi
- Heavy rain warnings for BOP
- Tauranga MPs clash over TEL
- Wild weather lashes the Bay
- Synthetic drug retailer jailed
- Tauranga road closures and delays
- Eat Street lights collapse
- Car flips near Katikati
- Rain spreading across country
- Milestone for Maungatapu underpass
Greer's Gastro Bar
Sunday 6 – U4RIA 5-8pm. Soul, samba, funk, jazz & blues.
Sunday 6 – The Aves 3-6pm. Acoustic guitar.
The Crown and Badger
Friday 4 – Red Zone.
Saturday 5 – 111.
Wednesday 2 – A Taste of Country Night 7.30-10pm.
Sunday 6 – The Blarney Boys3-6pm.
Wednesday 9 – A Taste of Country Night 7.30-10pm.
Contact Julie to place a listing here: firstname.lastname@example.org