- Marching for a better future
- Cultural flavours and charity work
- Your thoughts on sea lettuce
- Out of hours health checks a hit
- Kaka Street School’s 50 year history
- Sealegs proving its value
- Iconic book sniffing out funds
- Fonterra Board numbers unchanged
- Tempting delights at market
- Medications and mashie niblick
- Burling and Tuke make history
- What’s on Today? Healthy eating
- Rain and thunder to hit the Bay
- NZDF gets new Glock pistols
- Bay women land coveted awards
- VIDEO: Family's home invasion horror
- Superbug found in chicken
- Police called to port
- Truck carrying concrete walls overturns
- Thunderstorms on the cards
- Car crashes into power pole
- Tauranga tenants feeling the heat
- A rampage of revenge
- Fruit shop fire under investigation
- Fatal truck crash near Kawerau
- Crash reported on Maunganui Rd
- Hair dye disaster warning
- Tree blocks road in central Te Puke
- Crash cuts power in Welcome Bay
- Man pours petrol through home
Greer's Gastro Bar
Sunday 29 – Dovetail music 5.30-8.30pm. Acoustic jazz duo.
The Crown and Badger
Friday 27 – Celcius.
Saturday 28 – Shabang.
Sunday 29 – Kate Taitimu 3.30-6.30pm.
The Hop House
Friday 27 – Blue Friday Sessions with Mike Garner, Derek Jacombs & special guests 8pm. Free entry.
Saturday 28 – Gypsy Jazz with Wellington's Frank Burkitt Band 8pm. Free entry.
Sunday 29 – Blaze 3.30-6.30pm.
Contact Julie to place a listing here: email@example.com