- Prison for Bay drug dealer
- Man killed in crash named
- Black Caps promise improvement
- Cruise ship Ebola fears quashed
- By-election set for February
- Public appeal in shooting case
- Deputy mayor answers critics
- Cop humbled by award
- 'Habitual criminal' jailed
- 'Scaremongering' slows claim
- The $26,000 bedspread
- Benefits figures declining
- Drunk drivers busted after crashes
- Developer backs special housing
- Tauranga duo sign on
- Mount search unsuccessful
- Last ride for smashed car
- Man dies in Welcome Bay crash
- Risky driving caught on film
- Parents' plea for "precious boy" Jack
- Three-car crash on SH2
- Armed police cordon at Mount
- Cyclist swallowed by sink hole
- Tourists robbed at McLaren Falls
- Severe weather warning for EBOP
- Traffic delays after city crash
- No Tauriko special housing area
- Secret agent mum from Matua
- Settled weather to take a break
- The changing trends of tattoos
Spend a little more time pursuing short term goals - they can be yours by the end of the week. Rivals are using new tactics, but don't try to beat them at their own game.
Seeking appraisals is highlighted, but sell nothing until you have checked with several authorities. A family rift may deepen unless you are willing to make at least the first two moves.
A decision involving principles dominates this week. Follow your own advice over that of well meaning friends. Financially, this is an optimistic week. Your intuition is strong in this area.
A face to face encounter with someone you have avoided could take place. News from overseas may arrive and may be unexpectedly encouraging. Your financial forecast shows signs of gradual recovery.
Yours is the role of mediator, settling disputes among family and colleagues alike. Pets may figure in the picture - you may adopt one or vice versa. Romance is up-beat through the weekend.
Forecasters are not reliable as you may like to think. If in doubt, refer to past history. Ideas may come under fire- absorb the criticism before stating your case.
Do not expect to coast on recent success. To prosper now, inventiveness is your key word. The emotional ups and downs of the week are settling and by the end of the week it will be smooth sailing.
This is your week and any financial slowdowns could come right by the weekend. It could be your busiest weekend ever so take a breather and a rest on Monday.
Ideas not fully developed can backfire. Care and thoroughness will pay large dividends later. Financial suggestions are on the right track but need further clarification.
Health concerns become a priority so take no short cuts in this area. Travel ideas brighten. The key now is to find an appropriate companion - you don't have to look far at all.
A friend's criticism is unusually harsh, perhaps reflecting some strain he/she is under. This could be a financially flush week, so the time may be right to pamper yourself.
Take advantage of family's unanimity, which could last all through the weekend. If dealing with other people's emotions or finances, pursue a more conservative approach.