- Tenants sought for historic classroom
- Kairua Road closed for two weeks
- "They nearly killed her"
- City hoardings coming down
- ‘Tornado’ rips through Mount
- Waterfront festival postponed
- Eyeing a rare shield challenge
- Zespri’s juicy social media hit
- Fire in vacant Papamoa house
- Is this boy the next Einstein?
- Embracing the digital world
- What do you have to hide?
- Council heads to Welcome Bay
- School shades UV issue
- Tackling a 100 mile challenge
- Worst decision of Erica’s life
- Attempted abduction in Mount
- Fair Go applies the screws
- Car crashes through Te Puna house
- Frank the rabbit fround in Rotorua
- Riding shotgun with Fair Go
- Gun pointed at man in Matua
- Plea for missing Maz
- Tauranga cop new Police Ten 7 host
- ‘Tornado’ rips through Mount
- Safety at sea a concern
- Papamoa markets move from Plaza
- Why big acts bypass Tauranga
- Crash on Concord Ave
- Paddle to dog's rescue
The weekend is perfect for home improvements and general repair jobs. Information that's intriguing and helpful comes your way. Give extra time to agreements of all types.
Several opportunities present themselves for negotiation. A new person in your life seems to bring good luck. Long trips and brief encounters are featured on the weekend.
Relatives can be critical this week and they can also be right. The weekend favours family outings. Teamwork brings unexpected success and delight Thursday or Friday.
Take a breather from obligations to enjoy time alone and an evening of culture. It is a better week for giving than receiving. Be a little less secretive.
Recent financial difficulties are resolved. You could find yourself coming to a friend's rescue on the weekend. Your creative juices are bubbling. Plan, begin and complete an entire mini-project.
You may receive important mail, email or phone calls this week. It's time to catch up on those left behind jobs,but also to get lots of rest and be true to your diet.
Overall, this is a quiet week, good for catching up on paperwork. At this time your perception and memory is sharp. Loved ones can be a little stubborn and interfering.
Postponements through the week make life a little con-fusing, but also provide for a surprise bonus. Diplomacy is the key to romantic success. Think twice before making loans, especially to family.
Social obligations can get you weary and invigorating exercise should recharge your spirits. Don't read too much into colleagues' remarks. Music and the theatre are in the week's picture.
Opportunities for increased status open up now. The week combines lazy days with crazy days. Allow extra time for the needs of older relatives. Health problems may disrupt travel.
This is a busy week for creating enterprising and partnership activities. Avoid speculating Thursday - Saturday. Real estate hunting is favoured on the weekend. Tact is critical in family dealings.
Spend a little more time listening to children and boosting your own morale. Thursday could see good business prospects. Consulting with professionals will put your mind at ease.