- Gutsy Crusaders edge Chiefs
- What does Easter mean to you?
- Basketball first for Tauranga
- Bittersweet weekend for Bay drivers
- Bargain book hunters queue up
- Slip crashes through home
- Gate Pa art exhibition opens
- Mixed reviews on legal high policy
- Easter fun at Greerton
- A wet and windy race
- Remembering the war in Waihi
- Student to speak with Apiata
- Fluid leak in Eastern Bay fatal
- Beach dig cancelled
- More rain in the forecast
- Road closures across region
- Wild weather: your photos
- Wild weather cuts power
- Car submerged in stream
- Storm causes chaos in Bay
- Thunderstorm warning removed
- Crash near Te Puke
- Passers-by help save man’s life
- Mount surf reef to be removed
- Wild weather - your photos
- Tauranga artist paints royals
- Local radio gets a revamp
- Woman’s life on stolen bracelet
- ‘Hoon’ ends with car in creek
- NZ tsunami threat 'not likely'
Coast & Country April 2014
Coast & Country March 2014
Coast & Country February 2014
Coast & Country January 2014
Coast & Country December 2013
Coast & Country November 2013
Coast & Country October 2013
Coast & Country September 2013
Coast & Country August 2013
Coast & Country July 2013
Coast & Country June 2013
Coast & Country April 2013
Coast & Country March 2013
Coast & Country February 2013
Viewing Coast & Country Online
To browse: Click once on the paper above to enlarge them to fullscreen.
To exit: Press escape or reselect your internet browser window from your taskbar.
To turn the page: Use the thumbnail images at the bottom of the page, or the forward and back buttons to the left and right of the paper.
To visit an advertisers website: Click on any advert with a red box around it to open the web link in a new internet browser window.
To zoom further: Click a second time once browsing, then use the zoom tool at the top of the page to zoom in or out.
To print the page: Move your mouse to the top of the screen, when an icon menu appears, select the print icon to print the page.
Please note: If the Adobe Flash plugin is not installed on your machine, the paper will not appear. You can download the latest version of the Flash plugin here for free.