- Dog bite heads to court
- Firefighter's 50 years in service
- Cannabis grower to be sentenced
- Hunt smart this season
- Service 'about to disappear'
- River crash: woman still serious
- Thunderstorm outlook for Bay
- Helicopter crashes in Taupo
- Shooting in Gisborne
- What's onToday? Easter fun
- Tauranga film wins best feature
- New DairyNZ director
- Easter fun in the city
- Gutsy Crusaders edge Chiefs
- What does Easter mean to you?
- Road closures across region
- Wild weather: your photos
- Wild weather cuts power
- Storm causes chaos in Bay
- Thunderstorm warning removed
- Crash near Te Puke
- Passers-by help save man’s life
- Mount surf reef to be removed
- Woman’s life on stolen bracelet
- Wild weather - your photos
- Tauranga artist paints royals
- Local radio gets a revamp
- ‘Hoon’ ends with car in creek
- Weather warning for Bay
- Residents fight flooding together
Waterline March 2014
Waterline December 2013
Waterline September 2013
Waterline June 2013
Waterline March 2013
Waterline December 2012
Waterline September 2012
Viewing Waterline Magazine Online
To browse Waterline: Click once on the Waterline magazine above to enlarge them to fullscreen.
To exit Waterline: Press escape or reselect your internet browser window from your taskbar.
To turn the page: Use the thumbnail images at the bottom of the page, or the forward and back buttons to the left and right of the Waterline magazine.
To visit an advertisers website: Click on any advert with a red box around it to open the web link in a new internet browser window.
To zoom further: Click a second time on the flash classifieds, then use the zoom tool at the top of the page to zoom in or out.
To print the page: Move your mouse to the top of the screen, when an icon menu appears, select the print icon to print the page.
Please note: If the Adobe Flash plugin is not installed on your machine, the Waterline magazine will not appear. You can download the latest version of the Flash plugin here for free.