- Magic mushroom party disarray
- WW2 bomber to get new life
- DHB strike action withdrawn
- Impaled Affco worker returns home
- ‘Unusual’ skeleton carefully unearthed
- Another profit for Port of Tauranga
- Chemical burglary at the Mount
- Library design committee formed
- Crashes cleared at Bayfair roundabout
- Forgotten pot sparks kitchen fire
- Debate raises racial tensions
- Road open after gas leak
- Black tie soiree for charity
- Child’s play suspected fire cause
- Seal killed on Pukehina Beach
- Chemical fire at The Mount
- Woman attacked by dog
- Concern for missing teen
- Footage of knifepoint robbery
- Man impaled on meat hook
- Building fall woman homeless
- Skull found at holiday park
- Crash on Cameron Rd
- Butchery robbed at knifepoint
- Kimura murder: ‘One-punch killing’
- Building fall victim named
- Father questions vacuum sale tactics
- Car in ditch near Kaimai Summit
- Toxic smoke sees homes evacuated
- Snow and ice on Kaimai Ranges
Waterline June 2014
Waterline March 2014
Waterline December 2013
Waterline September 2013
Waterline June 2013
Waterline March 2013
Waterline December 2012
Waterline September 2012
Viewing Waterline Magazine Online
To browse Waterline: Click once on the Waterline magazine above to enlarge them to fullscreen.
To exit Waterline: Press escape or reselect your internet browser window from your taskbar.
To turn the page: Use the thumbnail images at the bottom of the page, or the forward and back buttons to the left and right of the Waterline magazine.
To visit an advertisers website: Click on any advert with a red box around it to open the web link in a new internet browser window.
To zoom further: Click a second time on the flash classifieds, then use the zoom tool at the top of the page to zoom in or out.
To print the page: Move your mouse to the top of the screen, when an icon menu appears, select the print icon to print the page.
Please note: If the Adobe Flash plugin is not installed on your machine, the Waterline magazine will not appear. You can download the latest version of the Flash plugin here for free.