- New look for old hall
- Boaties warned to keep it clean
- Council development challenged
- Ta moko exhibition on display
- Buying tractors online ‘risky'
- Kiwifruit craziness in Te Puke
- Location blamed for cancellation
- Five teens accused of sexual assault
- Bay sees record asking house prices
- Pregnant woman struck by car
- Career boost for Tauranga man
- Imported berries Hepatitis A warning
- Poached paua may be poisonous
- Inaugural undie ride hits Tauranga
- Weather-activated speed signs go live
- VIDEO: Family's home invasion horror
- Update: Takitimu Drive Open after crash
- Truck carrying concrete walls overturns
- Tauranga tenants feeling the heat
- Elderly woman was driving wrong way
- Thunderstorms on the cards
- Car crashes into power pole
- Crash reported on Maunganui Rd
- Fatal truck crash near Kawerau
- Hair dye disaster warning
- Tree blocks road in central Te Puke
- Crash cuts power in Welcome Bay
- Man pours petrol through home
- Teenager killed in truck crash
- Bay officers seize illegal paua
If you want to be baffled with science or earbashed with sales gobbledegook, there are plenty out there.
If you want simply the best local creative design, contact Sun Creative.
A hard working local team of very clever people brimming with concepts
and busting at the seams with great ideas and energy to make it happen for you.
Simple. Affordable. Friendly.
Sun Creative, for all your graphic design, branding, print, publishing and promotions with great results.
Visit Sun Creative on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/suncreativenz for more information.
ph 07 578 0030
direct 07 928 3052