- Ted remembered as a model volunteer
- Attack accused continuing trial
- Lights, art, action at The Cargo
- Car lovers convoy for charity
- Football club kicks 50 years
- Collins resigns as minister
- Fallen soldiers honoured at city park
- Te Puna takes JMC title
- United Bay working for future
- School nets $450k for space solution
- Rena fears raised with Vega Auriga
- What's On Today? Rugby and footy
- Charity dinner raises $14K
- Extra signage for roundabout
- Electrical fire shuts hospital
- Port death: victim named
- Disgraced cop suffering rare dementia
- Worker dies after reported fall
- Bridge death to air on TV
- Roundabout confusion prompts warning
- Time for a trade-in
- Paengaroa crash driver in hospital
- Speed a factor in Welcome Bay crash
- Crash survivors meet ‘unsung heroes'
- Neighbours save artist’s home
- Banned ship headed to port
- Complaint about port death
- Siblings admit kidnapping
- Family welcome guilty verdicts
- Ready for the city’s homeless
In business today, how your organisation looks is often just as important as the services or products you provide. Your company logo, letterhead, brochures and packaging are an important part of communicating who you are and what you're all about.
Sun Media is proud to offer a full range of graphic design services to help you build an image which reflects your organisation's aspirations and creates interest from potential and existing customers. Our talented team of graphic designers is skilled in advertisement design and layout but is also able to offer everything from professionally-designed logos, business cards, letterhead, brochures, and leaflets through to branding, packaging and websites.
We can match colours and designs to your existing logos or create something fresh and new to take your company into the future. We can also place and manage the printing for you so all you have to do is tell us what you want and relax. The finished items will be with you on time and look fantastic!
For more information call us at Sun Media, 07-578 0030.
The image your business portrays can be as important as your services or products.