- Council abandons advisory role
- Serving up title success
- Battle re-enactment fires up
- Sailors continue hot streak
- Homeless shelter: your thoughts
- Truck crash closes road
- Honouring the Anzacs
- Dodgy dealings serves reminder
- Man injured in bus trip
- The Hills are Alive with…
- Wounded Chiefs prep for Brumbies
- Rotorua visitors measles alert
- Kiwi sailors vie to win in France
- Dry start for Anzac
- Caterpillars eating stock feed
- Truck and car collide in Mount
- Woman’s life on stolen bracelet
- Car strikes man catching bus
- Children cut by glass in slide
- Residents fight flooding together
- Opotiki crash victims named
- Hostel becomes night shelter
- Greerton roundabout to go
- Tauranga Direct Road closed
- SH2 open after gorge crash
- Jammed bus delays traffic
- Thunderstorm outlook for Bay
- Kidnapped woman escapes captor
- More rain in the forecast
- Slip crashes through home
House of the Year 2013
House of the Year 2012
Viewing House of the Year Online
To browse: Click once on the paper above to enlarge them to fullscreen.
To exit: Press escape or reselect your internet browser window from your taskbar.
To turn the page: Use the thumbnail images at the bottom of the page, or the forward and back buttons to the left and right of the paper.
To visit an advertisers website: Click on any advert with a red box around it to open the web link in a new internet browser window.
To zoom further: Click a second time once browsing, then use the zoom tool at the top of the page to zoom in or out.
To print the page: Move your mouse to the top of the screen, when an icon menu appears, select the print icon to print the page.
Please note: If the Adobe Flash plugin is not installed on your machine, the paper will not appear. You can download the latest version of the Flash plugin here for free.