- Leanne's first up for candidacy
- Decline in Bay medical mishaps
- Women boost rugby popularity
- Police make wanted woman appeal
- Stranded whale killed
- $4k pay-out for local nanny
- New lower alcohol limit Dec 1
- Paddling pink at the Mount
- Mount man flags up new design
- Mass appeal for Bay supplements
- Tribute to family man Graeme
- No snap decision on Tauriko land
- Craft Collective set to open
- Nomination humbles Kiwi sailors
- Patients sought for Tauranga trials
- Papamoa Hall up in flames
- Armed police called to Judea
- Man crushed by car dies
- Man injured on bouncy castle
- Girl hit by motorcycle
- Balloon release for Jack
- Tourists' van found on fire
- Changes to work breaks sought
- Fatal crash victim named
- Waihi woman an X-Factor 'maybe'
- Clothes used in deliberate fire
- Fatal crash driver twice the limit
- Father and son arrested for theft
- Dangerous fugitive on the run
- Mount store sells lucky spin
Avoscene is designed and produced by Sun Media for The Avocado Growers' Association. It is a quarterly publication that provides extensive news, information and events of interest to avocado growers from all over the country.
AvoScene magazine is distributed Nationwide to all Avocado Growers' Assocation members (over 1,200 growers nationwide) and by subscription also. The magazine is published 4 times a year and distributed mid March, June, September and December. This glossy 40 plus page magazine offers a wealth of information.
Visit the Avocado Growers' Association website at http://www.nzavocado.co.nz
For advertising information call us at Sun Media, 07-578 0030.
Avoscene - The official Avocado Growers' Association magazine.