- Plans for Bay transport
- Library bus back on the road
- $11K worth of food donated
- Christmas weather not favourable
- Huge bill for athletics track
- Naming new roads to Te Puke
- Activists unveil Bridges billboard
- Final Rena report today
- Police hunt wanted men
- SmartGrowth hires planner
- Tuck handed Bali drugs case
- Car rolls at Pyes Pa
- French tourist makes contact
- Preparation key for beachgoers
- Cycle safety trial endorsed
- Christmas cruelty for Bayfair boy
- Teen attempts to save drowning man's life
- Arrest made in Bayfair mugging
- Serious crash on SH2
- SH2 crash: patients stable
- Murder accused denies guilt
- Two charged over Tauranga murder
- Drowning at McLaren Falls
- What on earth was he thinking?
- Rain causes flooding and washouts
- Man's body recovered after drowning
- Burglary’s emotional cost
- Kaimai delays, Karapiro fatal
- Severe weather warning issued
- Bay police help in $6M drug bust
Avoscene is designed and produced by Sun Media for The Avocado Growers' Association. It is a quarterly publication that provides extensive news, information and events of interest to avocado growers from all over the country.
AvoScene magazine is distributed Nationwide to all Avocado Growers' Assocation members (over 1,200 growers nationwide) and by subscription also. The magazine is published 4 times a year and distributed mid March, June, September and December. This glossy 40 plus page magazine offers a wealth of information.
Visit the Avocado Growers' Association website at http://www.nzavocado.co.nz
For advertising information call us at Sun Media, 07-578 0030.
Avoscene - The official Avocado Growers' Association magazine.