- What's onToday? Easter fun
- Tauranga film wins best feature
- New DairyNZ director
- Gutsy Crusaders edge Chiefs
- What does Easter mean to you?
- Basketball first for Tauranga
- Bittersweet weekend for Bay drivers
- Bargain book hunters queue up
- Slip crashes through home
- Gate Pa art exhibition opens
- Mixed reviews on legal high policy
- Easter fun at Greerton
- A wet and windy race
- Remembering the war in Waihi
- Student to speak with Apiata
- Road closures across region
- Wild weather: your photos
- Wild weather cuts power
- Car submerged in stream
- Storm causes chaos in Bay
- Thunderstorm warning removed
- Crash near Te Puke
- Passers-by help save man’s life
- Mount surf reef to be removed
- Wild weather - your photos
- Woman’s life on stolen bracelet
- Tauranga artist paints royals
- Local radio gets a revamp
- ‘Hoon’ ends with car in creek
- NZ tsunami threat 'not likely'
Avoscene is designed and produced by Sun Media for The Avocado Growers' Association. It is a quarterly publication that provides extensive news, information and events of interest to avocado growers from all over the country.
AvoScene magazine is distributed Nationwide to all Avocado Growers' Assocation members (over 1,200 growers nationwide) and by subscription also. The magazine is published 4 times a year and distributed mid March, June, September and December. This glossy 40 plus page magazine offers a wealth of information.
Visit the Avocado Growers' Association website at http://www.nzavocado.co.nz
For advertising information call us at Sun Media, 07-578 0030.
Avoscene - The official Avocado Growers' Association magazine.