- Rangiuru retain Ratana Rosebowl
- Wanted Tauranga man arrested
- Car crashes into Papamoa superette
- Person lifted from building site
- Vocational training opportunity
- Rain bands sweep country
- Capp well prepared for Rio chase
- Oil spill clean-up continues
- Six stars rising this September
- Joe's Van top six in rock quest
- Final Baywide club rugby results
- What's on Today?
- A competitive edge at 79
- Your thoughts on Taser arming
- An insight into the darkness
- Cat causes citywide blackout
- Blackout in west of city
- Boulder could be behind fatal crash
- Fatal crash closes gorge
- Bay man convicted of brutal murder
- Highway open after serious crash
- Car rolls on SH29
- Mount Hot Pools soak ‘n sound
- Cars, guns and ammo seized in raids
- UPDATED: Police seeking witnesses
- $455M roading project complete
- Murderer’s past revealed
- Woman seriously injured in SH2 crash
- Te Puke builder flown to hospital
- Missing seven-year-old found
Avoscene is designed and produced by Sun Media for The Avocado Growers' Association. It is a quarterly publication that provides extensive news, information and events of interest to avocado growers from all over the country.
AvoScene magazine is distributed Nationwide to all Avocado Growers' Assocation members (over 1,200 growers nationwide) and by subscription also. The magazine is published 4 times a year and distributed mid March, June, September and December. This glossy 40 plus page magazine offers a wealth of information.
Visit the Avocado Growers' Association website at http://www.nzavocado.co.nz
For advertising information call us at Sun Media, 07-578 0030.
Avoscene - The official Avocado Growers' Association magazine.